hanramans

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

news


Well, I suppose I could have taken a picture of the champagne glasses we used to toast Brian's new job, but I wasn't exactly thinking clearly. Plus, we had one boy with a fever. Now, 6 days later I have two boys with fevers, and am under strict orders from the doctor to quarantine them. Lovely. I've taken 3 days off work to stay home with them, and I'm not even sick. And... they're getting better, which is proving a jolly good time for me. Not. It's sad when they're down with a high fever, but at least the house is quiet. But once they start feeling better, here comes the whining, nagging, and arguing with each other. "He's looking at me, Mom." "Mom, tell him to stop smiling at me." I am not kidding. ugh.

Needless to say, we are over the moon about Brian's move to Anacortes. How it will change our lives. No more commuting, no more being torn between two rival teams. Goodbye Bulldogs. Hello Seahawks. So many good things. The boys have been great. Michael doesn't really understand all the implications, but Logan is putting things together and has already asked some hard questions. We will love him through the tough things he might have to face. He's a strong kid and knows his dad is a good person. The rest, we'll just cross when we get to it.

Pictures of things will be posted after I take them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment