hanramans

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Talent Show


While I was visiting friends and family in NJ, Logan decided to sign up for his school's talent show. Upon my return home, he proudly announced he was going to play the piano in his talent show. While I was thrilled, I was also puzzled. So far, piano has been a struggle at best, WWIII at its worst. I thought I'd be the one who would have to bribe him into anything performance-based.




So we picked out a song I thought would sound complicated(two hands, chords, etc) but that he could manage, and he did it. Among 12 year olds girls singing Taylor Swift and classmates dancing to rap, he wowed the audience with his "Little Indian Brave". I'm pretty sure he wasn't even nervous. Brian and I, however, did not breathe until the song was finished... not kidding.

1 comment: