hanramans

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter 2010

When Gramma first told me they were thinking about coming over for Easter, my heart sank. What? We're without a kitchen. And most of our kitchen is now in our living room(or bedroom). Notice the spatulas and knives behind the couch? Little did I know that they needed to be here for a certain surprise-more on that in a later blog. So we all dressed up and had a great Easter, seeing many of the people we'd partied with the night before.



The one battle I have chosen to not fight(trust me, I choose a lot of others) is the hair battle. Logan wants it long, and so far, he's actually taken care of it--washing, conditioning, brushing, etc. Our deal is that it goes if his school marks go down or if he doesn't take care of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment