hanramans

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

There's really no need to explain these photos as everyone except my brother's family and my cousins from Nevada and California was there. Brian worked harder and more stealthily than I would have ever given him credit, and Mom outdid herself on the cake. And I thought sewing my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses was a stress.







Family... friends... food. What more could a 40 year old girl ask for?








Some great shots of the wonderful people I'm blessed to call friends. Friends who helped my incredible husband in the conspiracy that was my 40th Surprise Party. And boy was I surprised. Didn't really expect to see over 70 of my closest friends and relatives at the celebration of my friend's book release. God bless that Brian Hanrahan!


No comments:

Post a Comment